Ads Top

TFT Is Coming Soon In iOS! (AppStore)

Well, hello mates!

It's again a long period of time since I was able to post here in my blog Ezreal Build. It has been a hard time for me since I been facing a lot of difficulties. I thought that if I will out of previous job, I will be happy, but sad to say that it has been a huge challenge in my life so far.

Anyway, I just what to share it to you if you wonder why I wasn't able to post anything in this blog. So let's just go to this one TFT.

This game is already been in PC version and I found out that may friend is already in Masters Tier! (he is a challenger anyway in Ranked Game). I did play Auto Chess and yes, it made me to use 2 to 3 hours of my time everyday playing the game. So, I'm not that kind of in to it...

Since I wasn't able to play in PC version anymore. I cannot tell what so ever on what is going on to this TFT gameplay. All I just want was to see Ezreal actually.

Sad to say as an iOS user, this game is still coming soon, LOL!. But if you want to play this game, it is now available in Android Google Playstore.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.