Ads Top

Battle Academia Ezreal Skin - 2020

Riot Games

Take a look at this new skin of Ezreal.

I was surprised when I tried to look for some updates of Ezreal. Then just on this day, I found out that there will be an upcoming Legendary Ezreal Skin. I really like the Pulsefire Ezreal, but this new skin was really awesome look since it was based in Anime.

I don't know if I want to go back to play in PC version, but actually it is not that I don't want to play, it's because I have no time to play anymore. Since I was so very busy and luck of internet connection stability.

But anyway, lets just move to the new upcoming update.

This release of Battle Academia skins along with Lux, Jayce, Katarina, Graves, and the new champion, Yuumi.

The skins idea was taken reference from school shonen anime like My Hero Academia and many others.It looks like Ezreal, Lux, Jayce and Katarina are all students, with Graves managing them all as peeved professor. And the newest support champion Yuumi, is the principal of the school that these heroes attend.

Ezreal gets quite the transformation when he gets maxed passive stacks. (Looks like a Super Saiyan that mixed with Ultra Instinct)

Riot Games
Riot Games

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.