Ads Top

The Long Vacation!

Pool Party Wallpaper
So it's been a very long vacation to me ever since I leave my work. I forgot a lot of things specially on blogging about Ezreal. After going back home, I remember that I already forgot to post in this website. Anyways, I started to change to template design. Doing the looks with some web design in just basic seems so good now. I didn't able to play League of Legends after I've so focus on my former job. And soon, I will going to have a new baby boy this month. My problem now is that, how I will able to manage my time of taking care of the baby and keep on posting and updating here. But I will keep up the work hard and at the same time smart anyway.

Now, I will start to continue and resume posting on this website.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.