Ads Top

Ezreal in Mobile Will Be Available Soon!

Riot Games announced last year that they will going to bring us a new version of League of Legends to Mobile devices and consoles. As I do my research, I was so excited to look for it so that I can continue to update it here in Ezrealbuild.com, then the first think that I found was totally makes me feel bad. LoL TFT (Team Fight Tactics) is the news, so I stop and just leave this site alone first.

But, the big news is that LoL moba will really be in mobile version. It was confirmed that it would be separate from the hit PC title and go by the name - League of Legends Wild Rift.

The League of Legends Mobile release date might still be far in the future but it appears work is being done on upcoming beta tests. And fans have started to hear more about the first report beta tests for LoL mobile.

According to the latest reports, closed beta tests are now underway for the mobile version of the game. You can go and sign up now for beta test updates.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.