Ads Top

The Minimum Specs for League of Legends Wild Rift


Do you worry if you cannot play League of Legends Wild Rift? Does your smartphone is ready for this when it comes to draining your batteries? Wanted to claim the ladder board and be one of the best players out there?

Look, this will make you smile! first of all, we do enjoy and loved to play League of Legends ever since it gets popular. Me, as a fan of Ezreal main user was really on to the updates and waiting for the official launch of the game.

If you have a lower-end smartphone, don't worry since Tencent is developing this game as closeness as SG A7 for Android and iP 5s for iOS (Unlucky for my iPhone 5 but still I have iPhone 7s Plus). So, hoping that this will take less issues and can enjoy playing specially Ranked Game.

What are the minimum mobile specs?


This isn’t set in stone, but they are aiming to make the game as accessible as possible across as many devices as they can. Here are the current targets for mobile specs:

For Android, they are working the compatibility to the equivalent to a Samsung Galaxy A7: 1GB RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, and Adreno 306 GPU.

For iOS devices, they're aiming to have Wild Rift run on iPhone 5S and later.


I remember when I used to play AOV before, it was closes to League of Legends graphics in mobile where it was also developed by Tencent. The game was so smooth compared to ML. I remember the first time that I played ML was totally laggy. The main reason why I transferred to AOV.

Not all the time I can play League of Legends PC version since I'm out of to office, so I just play MOBA game in my smartphone.

But now that we will going to have LoL mobile version. I'm so excited and cannot wait to shoot. To see the gaming experience playing LoL on mobile.

Conclusion:

Only requires minimum specs to play LoL Mobile Wild Rift. The only problem is that for sure, changing better battery is needed if you want to still use old smartphones such as SG A7 for Android and iP 5s for iOS.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.