Ads Top

Ezreal Match History: G3 Ranked Solo/Duo - 25:22 Minuets Victory

So, this is one of the results how I play Ezreal. My current goal right now is to reach out Diamond Tier. That's why, I need to learn and improve my skills to see how far I can go using my research for Ezreal Build. Most of the common questions that we ask, how come that every time we get a win streak we get low elo teammates.

Yes! it is true. Just as always, when I get a good consecutive winnings the next it will be a low elo player who's in my team.

Match making do this for some reason of course. Now, I was figuring out what would it be or how can we beat this algorithm.

Anyways, here are some of my current Ezreal match history result.

Scoreboard


Overview



Stats


Graphs


Runes


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.