Ads Top

Ezreal Build S8 - ADC Patch 8.16 Update

Yes! its been a 5 years experienced  that I already had in this game. Managed to get in Diamond tier and really a lot of things that I already learned base on experience.

So this post that I will start in this blog Ezreal Build, that is totally only exclusive and dedicated to all Ezreal mains, this web site is for you.

EZREAL STATS

  • Attack damage: 50.24 (+3 per level)
  • Attack speed: 0.625 (+2.8% per level)
  • Armor: 21.88 (+3.5 per level)
  • Mana: 310.6 (+45 per level)

SUMMONER SPELLS

Flash
Heal





RUNES

INSPIRATION
Creative tools and rule bending






KLEPTOMANCY
Your first attack after using an ability grants gold and sometimes consumables.






BISCUIT DELIVERY
Gain a free Biscuit every 3 min, until 12 min. Biscuits restore health and mana. Consuming a Biscuit permanently increases your max mana.






MAGICAL FOOTWEAR
You get free boots at 10 min but you cannot buy boots before then. Each takedown you get makes your boots come 30s sooner.







COSMIC INSIGHT
+5% CDR
+5% Max CDR
+5% Summoner Spell CDR
+5% Item CDR




SORCERY
+13 Attack Damage or +22 Ability Power, Adaptive





MANAFLOW BAND
Periodically your next ability used has its mana or energy cost refunded and restores some of your missing mana or energy.






GATHERING STORM
Gain increasing amounts of AD or AP, adaptive over the course of the game.




SKILL ORDER

This is the current skill of Ezreal, and as I heard, they will going to do some rework of our champion by this coming November maybe and guess what will it be. As I know, they will change his W (Essence Flux) because no one seems to be like it anyway. But still we don't know so I will keep this site up to date as always on what will it be best of all Ezreal mains.

The most effective skill order as of Patch 8.16
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Q
Mystic 
Shot
Lord Dominik’s Regards
W
Essence 
Flux
Guardian Angel
E
Arcane 
Shift
Farsight Alteration
R
Trueshot 
Barrage



ITEM BUILD

Manamune
Manamune 
Iceborn Gauntlet
Iceborn 
Gauntlet
Blade of the Ruined King
Blade of the 
Ruined King
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Ionian Boots 
of Lucidity
Mercurial Scimitar
Mercurial 
Scimitar
Guardian Angel
Guardian 
Angel
Farsight Alteration
Farsight 
Alteration







Manamune
Manamune 
Trinity Force
Trinity 
Force
Blade of the Ruined King
Blade of the 
Ruined King
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Ionian Boots 
of Lucidity
Lord Dominik’s Regards
Lord 
Dominik’s 
Regards
Guardian Angel
Guardian 
Angel
Farsight Alteration
Farsight 
Alteration









These are the current most effective build as of the LoL Patch Notes 8.16 Updates. When it come to gameplay strategy,

This is the time that I started to follow the latest updates with Ezreal's gameplay in League of Legends. I used to be using Vayne or Caitlyn as my main marksman, being a main Bot role. My first ever ranged type ADC were Ashe, because of course she is the one in the tutorial if you just getting started in playing League of Legends.

That was back 2010, the season 1 of this game. Yes, I used to be a pioneer player of League of Legends before, I just stopped because of the very difficulties in life back then here in the Philippines.

I've been a former DOTA player and LoL was really basic for me. I just stopped playing LoL and go back to DOTA. I always fight competitive betting before on DOTA, because being one of the best local players is a talent of a person. I can manage to use all of the hero's in DOTA and good at using or executing the skills in each  teamfights.

Since most of the players before started to play DOTA2, I've also begun to play it, but it was not really best for me. The whole revolution of DOTA2 was totally different that the original.

Then I've saw some of my former teammates playing League of Legends, which is more very interesting and catchy for kids. Still, I didn't play that long. After 3 years later to make the story short, back 2013 where I started to have my current recent job as an office worker. I go back playing LoL and I really loved it.

Soon, I will post a very good strategy guide using this Ezreal build. So that means there are a lot of updates soon here so keep in touch.

Cheers!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.